Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Cruise Planned

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted last. I guess that since we haven't been travelling that I just didn't have anything to report. However, now we're planning our next cruise and there's lots to report. We are planning a cruise from Dover, England to the Shetland Islands, Iceland, New Foundland, Nova Scotia and ending in NYC. We're going a couple of days early to be able to see some more of the English countryside that we love so much. Making all the plans has brought back the memories of our 2006 cruise to the British Isles. I can't find my cruise journal for that trip, but I do have my pictures, so I'll have to spend the next few days posting those and trying to recapture as much of the journal notes as I can. Stay tuned. . . . .

No comments: