Friday, August 15, 2008

A Quick Note

You think that you're going to remember everything about your travels forever - and that is partly true - but, I've had a very hard time remembering where all of my pictures were taken and what went on when. Now, this is even with the aid of a journal and, once we got to the ship, daily e-mails that I sent out. It's been 2 years since our trip to the British Isles and I've had to resort to using Google to get pictures of different towns and tourist attractions to match them up with our photos. I've really had a hard time sorting out the Penzance, Land's End, St. Ives and St. Just photos. Certain parts of the various towns really look alike after 2 years. Therefore, I will have to go on record as saying that I'm doing the best I can to identify the places correctly, but if you see any mistakes, please post a comment to let me know so that I can correct them.

No comments: