Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We Love To Cruise!!!

My DH and I have created a monster and it are US!! We took our first cruise in March of 2005. In the 3 years and 2 1/2 months since then, we have racked up a total of 9 cruises. . . . and we absolutely love it!!!! This is the life that we were meant to live. We have been to: Eastern Caribbean, Alaska, Southern Caribbean, British Isles, 2 Western Caribbean (back-to-back or B2B cruises), Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and Bermuda. We send out "Cruise Notes" while we're gone and the folks at home seem to enjoy hearing about what we're doing and who we're meeting. We just got back from Bermuda about 2 weeks ago, so I thought I'd start with those cruise notes and then I'll use the time before our next trip (don't know when, don't know where) to post notes on all the other cruises.

No comments: